1. Begin with some clear glass christmas ornaments. Every craft store has some in many different sizes. I found these at Hobby Lobby. They can be a little tricky to find this time of year because they are a popular item.
2. Find an image that you would like to use. It could be a family picture, you can scan an image in, or use an image on your computer.
3. Decide how big your image needs to be for your glass ornament. Mine was a square about 2.5 inches. You can put many of one page and then print them out.
4. I took mine to a local copy center and had it copied on to a transparency. This allows you to see the image from both sides.
5. Cut them out and round the corner to create a circle.
6. Roll them up and stick them into your glass ornament. I used a pair of tweezers to get them positioned just right.
7. I added a little glitter snow to sit in the bottom and tied a ribbon to the top. All Done!!