Friday, February 26, 2010

quick tip for today

Just thought we would share a quick tip for today. Whenever I have an orange or any other citrus I put a couple pieces of the peel in our kitchen sink disposal to clean it and give it a nice fresh smell.
I never thought of freezing them so you have them on hand all of the time. I read this is some magazine the other day at the library but I can't remember which one.

Anyway I put some in a baggie and through them in the freezer. They work great!! I don't really like to eat grapefruit but it is one of my favorite smells, good thing my husband likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We love to hear from you. We do moderate them first so that is why they may not pop up right away. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails