Here are a few tips:
- Use pictures for younger children.
- Start with just a few tasks and work up to more. Don't make the final list too long.
- Give them some easy things like eat breakfast and get dressed (the easiness of these may depend on the child). It helps them to stay motivated to finish the other things.
- Let them learn responsibility to complete the list and then show you when they are done.
- If you want to include a reward for finishing but here are two things to keep in mind: Adults finsh their morning tasks in order to do the rest of the exciting things for the day. Adults may get benefits but they don't usually get paid money for getting ready in the morning.