Monday, September 28, 2009

dollar store leaves

If you are looking for a easy and inexpensive way to bring fall into your home (who isn't), here it is. I found this pack of leaves at Dollar Tree dollar store. (Sorry I forgot to take a picture of the package. I was so excited I just ripped into them.) I had enough to use them in these three ways. I added them to some pumpkins (also from the dollar store) and some grapevine balls in a basket.



Add them to a mantle of top of a entertainment center.


Use them as table confetti.

You could also use these of a wreath. For $1.00 this was a great investment!
(I also found a glitter version of these at Walmart later for about the same price.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We love to hear from you. We do moderate them first so that is why they may not pop up right away. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails