Monday, July 12, 2010

gone fish'n

Being a mom of 3 boys and knowing that is hard to find fun projets for them. Lets face it is fun to make cute stuff for girls and ideas are endless. Well I ran across this fun idea      From an Igloo and just had to try it. My boys love fishing. And now they can go fishing rain or shine. I made mine with numbers and letters on the fish so that my youngest can learn as he fishes. You can even make them in plain colors so that they can learn their colors as well.  Or play a math game for the older ones. Ideas are endless.

What you need
*wood dowel
*metal washers
*magnets
*yarn or string
*fabric scraps
*buttons
*drill
*sewing machine and/or needle and thread

We have had so much fun with ours. I hope you have just as much fun.
Happy Fishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! We love to hear from you. We do moderate them first so that is why they may not pop up right away. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails