Monday, October 19, 2009

love helps us grow



I have the opportunity to work with a group of fun little three year-olds. We had a lesson about how our bodies grow and stay healthy through rest, good food, and exercise. As I began, I asked, "What helps us to grow bigger?" One little one raised her little hand and very excitedly answered, "My mommy and daddy love me so much I just keep growing bigger." Many others started to add in also. I smiled to myself because that was a very true answer.
The love from our family does help us to grow.

1 comment:

  1. hi there. i love your cute etsy shop. i'm not sure where in utah you are... but i have a in home craft boutique in las vegas the week before thanksgiving and i know your crafts would be a hit. if you are interested in more information about it... give me an email at jensedillo@live.com :) or i do have a blog set up for the boutique at behindthepicketfencecraftboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! We love to hear from you. We do moderate them first so that is why they may not pop up right away. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails